As we come another month closer to summer, now is a great time to think about how you can increase your home comfort year-round. Did you know that propane is the most abundant, domestically produced home fuel source? That’s right, and this makes it affordable, too! At Enderby Gas, we think every Texan would benefit from a home propane tank. Adding propane as a supplemental or primary fuel source for your home is an economically and environmentally responsible choice that many Texans appreciate. There are many benefits to using propane for your North Central Texas home. Continue reading this blog post to learn why you should consider using propane for your TX home.
How Can Propane Fuel Benefit Your North Central Texas Home?
- Reliability: Propane is produced in America. Almost 90% of the propane used in the United States originates right here – domestically.
- Longevity: Propane appliances last up to 10 years longer than their electric counterparts.
- Safety: Strict safety codes and equipment testing help keep your property protected.
- Eco-Friendliness: Propane is a clean, non-toxic fuel and is not a greenhouse gas.
- Savings: Upgrading from older propane heating equipment to a modern propane system can save you up to 40% on annual fuel costs.
- Value: Whether you use oil or propane to heat your home and hot water, you can use propane for indoor cooking, outdoor grilling, clothes drying, pool heating, fueling fireplace inserts, powering generators, and more.
Propane is a Versatile Fuel
Propane is one of the most versatile fuels available, capable of doing everything from heating your home to powering a gas grill. Propane’s versatility makes it one of the most desired heating fuels on the market. Check out all the things you can do with it!
- Hot Water
- Gas Grills
- Space Heaters
- Clothes Drying
- Electric Generators
Install a Propane Tank in TX Today
Enderby’s expert staff is available to assist you carefully and professionally with your tank installation. Our certified and experienced technicians perform complete propane tank installations seamlessly to ensure comfortable, safe, and reliable propane fuel for your home heating or to power appliances like cooking stoves, clothes dryers, pool heaters, and more. Get in touch with us for a quote today.